The Three Tutorials I Learned
•I learned how to change the background of a photo to black and white by duplicating the layer and then selecting the original layer. Then add a layer mask and erase the parts of which you want the colour changed.
•I also learned how to change hair colour by using the quick mask and selecting the unselected area. Then you change the colours with hue saturation
•I also learned how to give a photo a glass effect by duplicating the layer, and then clicking filter, distort, glass. From there you can change the effect with distortion and smoothness settings
•I would like to learn how to blend multiple photos from the internet into one image
•I also learned how to change hair colour by using the quick mask and selecting the unselected area. Then you change the colours with hue saturation
•I also learned how to give a photo a glass effect by duplicating the layer, and then clicking filter, distort, glass. From there you can change the effect with distortion and smoothness settings
•I would like to learn how to blend multiple photos from the internet into one image

No comments:
Post a Comment